Terms for Non-Commercial Use of Equipment Designs
Janelia Farm Research Campus
These designs and schematics ("Designs") are provided on the following terms.
1. You may use, copy, modify, display, and distribute the Designs for any non-commercial research or educational purpose. Unless you receive permission from HHMI under a formal license, you may not use the Designs for any commercial purpose, such as the manufacture of products for sale. In addition, you may not sell or otherwise charge for the Designs, or use the Designs in support of a patent application.
2. The Designs are provided "as is." HHMI and its trustees, employees, and agents make no representations or warranties of any kind relating to the Designs.
3. HHMI and its trustees, employees, and agents will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the Designs.
4. HHMI's name and the names of the HHMI employees responsible for generating the Designs may not be used in advertising or publicity without specific, written prior permission from HHMI and the individuals proposed to be named.
5. HHMI has no obligation to provide support for or assistance with the use of the Designs or any products or items made using the Designs.
6. Any redistribution of the Designs must contain or reference these terms.
Terms Last Updated: November 2010